DCMA - Asia2v
موقع اسيا تو في لا يستضيف أي محتوي علي السيرفر الخاص به , موقع اسيا تو في يضع روابط وتضمين لمحتوي مرفوع علي سيرفرات خارجية
موقع اسيا تو في غير مسئول عن اي محتوي تم تحميله علي سيرفرات ومواقع خارجية “مواقع طرف 3” , وبهذا فان موقع اسيا تو في لا ينتهك حقوق الطبع والنشر و قانون الألفية للملكية الرقمية DMCA
اذا كان لديك شكوي خاصة بالروابط والتضامين الخارجية رجاء التواصل مع ادارة هذه السيرفرات والمواقع الخارجية .
Asia2v.com doesn’t host any content on it own server and just linking to or embedding content
that was uploaded to popular Online Video hosting.
All trademarks, Videos, trade names, service marks, copyrighted work,
logos referenced herein belong to their respective owners/companies. Asia2v.com is not responsible for what other people upload to 3rd party sites.
We urge all copyright owners, to recognize that the links contained within this site are located somewhere else on the web
or video embedded are from other various site like included above!. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.
IF YOU THINK WE DO THIS ,We take abuse of our service very seriously. If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification. A proper notification MUST have at least the following information, or it may be IGNORED
1. Identify yourself as either: a: The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b: A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
4. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that Melody4Arab disable access over the World Wide Web.
5. Identify the material by its URL(s).
6. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
7. State that the information in the notice is accurate.